Tips for getting lost at the Street in Tokyo trip ― today, I change this blog title to "Where is Tokyo?"

Tips for getting lost at the Street in Tokyo trip


① You had better to get lost.
② When you get lost, it's better to ask the way to the people who live.
③ You had better rely on residents and passers-by. Trying to question the shops and attractions of recommended further in the neighborhood.

IMG01917
IMG01917 Photo by shiorisato


When I travel to the town, I always get lost intentionally.

Away from the station and the main street, go into the residential area,
"When I went down this road, where it will come out." "This alley is interesting."
I like to walk exercising intuition and curiosity.

Of course I'll get lost.
I'll try to ask the direction of the train station and bus stops to residents and passers.
In addition, I ask also about the local cuisine and attractions of the land.

Then, I managed to communicate with local residents. Knowing the charm that is not listed in the guide book, I think "someday go again."

At a location remote from the day-to-day safety zone, in a place of people,

my feet tired, i become hungry, will be anxiety.
I'm tired of stupidity.
Still, I would not change my style of Journey.

Because, for the purpose of the journey, I considered as follows.
The best part of the trip is to re-recognize my weakness, is amused. and, I am aware of my wild feeling.

2016-05-03_03-04-19
2016-05-03_03-04-19 Photo by shiorisato

A lot of people, have a guide book, or join the group tour.
Everyone is thinking, "I want to travel safely, I do not want to delay in travel time." I also feel so.

If even astray, but I want to know the culture and lifestyle,
I also faced the problem "until the departure time, should go to the station."

Still, I would get lost. I'm not satisfied with the safe tourist destination tour planned.



So in this blog, This blog will continue to introduce the neighborhood, the following.
  • Fun-wandering around the town, neighborhood of the tolerant atmosphere in communication with travelers
  • introduce the recommended neighborhood.― It's fun to get lost, and easier to find transportation.


I think, Japanese are friendly, questions from tourists.

It's difficult to speak in English for us, but, I think many of Japanese would like somehow to help.

By all means, please astray in Japan, and you become lost in your inner face.
Encounter a lot of Japanese, please find your own that you do not know.

And please find, you not only know Japanese charm and beautiful landscape.



The matter of the title of this article,

I wrote this blog, I noticed and do not know anything about Tokyo.
Writing articles, I also want to re-discover Tokyo.

So, today, changing this blog title to "Where is Tokyo?".





(Always I'm sorry the English poor!)







↓↓ Japanese translation in the following :日本語訳はこちら ↓↓



迷走旅行のススメ

① 旅行ではなるべく、道に迷おう。
② 困ったときは、住んでいる人に道を訪ねよう。
③ なるべく誰かに頼ったり、ご厚意に甘えよう。ついでに周辺のおすすめのお店や名所を聞いてみよう。


知らない街を旅するとき、私はいつも積極的に道に迷います。

駅や大通りから離れ、住宅地に入っていき、
「この道はどこに続いているんだろう」「この路地を行ったら面白そう」
そんな普段使わない勘を働かせて自分の好奇心の赴くままに歩くのが好きです。

当然道に迷います。
そんなときは住んでいる人に駅やバス停の方向を訪ねてみる。
ついでにおすすめのお店やその土地ならではの郷土料理や見どころも聞いてみる。

そうして、土地の人とコトバを交わして、ガイドブックに載っていない魅力を見つけると「良い旅したな、また来よう」と思えるのです。

日常の安全地帯からはなれた場所で、田舎だと人通りの少ない場所まで来て、空腹になっても飲食店が見つからない、足は疲れるし、心もなえるようなことにもなります。 効率の悪さ、自分の機転の利かなさに困惑し、くたびれてしまったりもします。それでも、私はこの自分の旅のスタイルをやめません。

旅行の醍醐味は、自分の人間としての弱い一面を再認識して面白がること、自分のなかの野性を目覚めさせることにあると考えているからです。

多くの人は、ガイドブックを持って、あるいはツアーに参加して観光地を計画にそって旅しますが、
安全に旅したい、移動時間に遅れたくない、という理由からそうしていると思います。

旅先の文化、生活習慣に触れたい、コミュニケーションを取りたい、そんな欲求を満たそうとするとき、私にも「電車の時間までには駅には辿りついていなくては」と逡巡してしまうことがあります。

大いに道に迷って頭を下げ、恥をかいてでも旅をたのしもうという気持ちがなければ、伸び伸びと土地の空気を感じ取ることはできません。

このブログでは、

  • 迷子になってうろうろすると面白い街、旅人の質問にも寛容な空気を持つ界隈
  • 上手に道に迷うための、交通との距離の取り方

を書きつつ、日本のガイドブックには載っていない、魅力的の街の表情を載せていきます。



日本は比較的、安心して迷い、誰かに質問したり、頼ったりできる国だと思います。

ぜひ、道に迷うことで、自分自身のなかで迷子になってください。
土地の人に出合い、意識しなかった様々な一面を発見してください。

そして、あなただけの日本の魅力、美しい風景を見つけてください。

さて、表題の件について、
このブログを書き始めて、私自身、東京について何も知らないと気づきました。
記事を書いて、自分のなかの東京を再発見したい気持ちが強くなりました。


というわけで今日より、このブログタイトルを「Where is Tokyo?」にします。


IMG01942
IMG01942 Photo by shiorisato
1462256317555
1462256317555 Photo by shiorisato

1462256367543
1462256367543 Photo by shiorisato





Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment